Rescue kit with pedal cutter EHR102A
The PC75-40R provides a quick, simple solution for hand operating cutting for rescue, police and even industrial applications.
Features of the PC75-40R cutting tool
- Quick and easy to use
- 40 mm opening
- 76 kN max cutting force
- Spring return
- Working pressure 80 MPa
- Works in any position, horizontal or vertical
- Cutting head rotates freely 355°
- Swivel coupling for greater flexiblity
The hydraulic cutting tool PC75 is a hand operated cutting tool with spring return for cutting pedals in crashed vehicles, for cutting rebar, padlocks, aircraft and train seats and even cutting steel pipes etc.
The kit consists of:
- PC75-40R, cutting tool
- Hand pump, with swivel coupling
- 2 m hose with quick couplings
- Couplings for convenience
- Carrying case
The cutting performance of the hydraulic cutting tool PC75-40R is to cut through 11SMnPb30+C steel with hardness of 170 HB and a diameter of 18 mm.